So….what do we do?
– Emily Davies, DirectorCorporate Health Events Management provides employers all over Australia with a ‘one stop shop’ for their sporting event and corporate health activities. We keep your staff active, fit, engaged and focused.
Welcome to chem
At chem, we believe both employees and their employer should benefit from health and wellbeing initiatives. We help you to provide excellent health and sporting event management for your staff by doing the hard work for you: organising your corporate teams, managing your registrations and providing event updates and information as required.
Our service is tailed to suit your needs – as much, or as little help as you choose. We provide our corporate clients with a range of benefits:
- Increased employee morale
- Improved organisational loyalty
- Emplyees who are focused on work, rather than extra curricular activities (because we take care of that for them!)
- Increased company exposure at sporting events
- More motivated employees who are reaping the benefits of an active and healthy lifestyle
- KPIs demonstrating how successful your initiatives have been
- The opportunity for your organisation to be represented at more events throughout the year.
Benefits of working with chem
- Reduce overtime billing by not overloading staff
- Simplifying events account processes. One deposit, one invoice and one final payment
- Outsourcing the job to people who have the industry knowledge and experience
- Be more productive, healthier, sharper and happier
- Have fewer absentee days and stress
- Increase team morale and job satisfaction
By outsourcing employee health and sport event management programs to chem, your staff can focus on your core business and leave non-core activities to the experts.